Cherry Grove Beach is the quintessential beachside vacation town. One of the four beaches that comprise North Myrtle Beach, it is accessible only by Sea Mountain Highway and Ocean Drive. Its tranquil and private location makes it an ideal place for anyone who wishes to escape the bustle of city life.
CHERRY GROVE BEACH REAL ESTATE
1,235 square feet
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
Why live in Cherry Grove Beach?
South Carolina has no shortage of excellent communities to live in. But if it’s exclusivity you’re after, Cherry Grove Beach is a place worth your attention. From stunning seaside vistas, to sensational water activities, to sumptuous dining options, this little beach town has a lot to boast about:
- Beachside living at its finest — If you desire a leisurely seaside lifestyle, few places can top Cherry Grove Beach. Tucked away in a secluded section of North Myrtle Beach, this town is home to what many people consider the best beach in the area. In fact, Cherry Grove Beach was named as one of Tripadvisor.com‘s best beaches in 2019 owing to its smaller crowds and ample amenities.
- Dive into adventure — Any seaside town worth its salt should offer an array of water activities to enjoy and Cherry Grove Beach does not disappoint. Imagine being able to swim, sunbathe, and sail anytime you wish in North Myrtle Beach’s premier beach. Those who want an adrenaline rush can try their hand at surfing, while folks who want to explore the neighboring islands can go kayaking or paddleboarding.
- Savor scrumptious flavors — Foodies are spoilt for choice in Cherry Grove Beach, where highly rated restaurants are always around the corner. If you’re craving authentic Southern comfort food, drop by The Shack and order crowd favorites such as chicken bog and banana pudding. Looking for the best seafood in town? Duffy Street Seafood‘s crab cakes and fried oysters are sure to hit the spot. For barbecues with a cause, book a table at Mission BBQ, which donates part of its earnings to various charities.
Top attractions in Cherry Grove Beach
One of the perks of living in Cherry Grove Beach is its many interesting attractions. You’ll never run out of fascinating places to visit with attractions like these:
- Cherry Grove Pier — You can’t talk about Cherry Grove Beach without mentioning its iconic and historic pier. Built in the 1950s, it was destroyed by Hurricane Hugo in 1989. So beloved was this landmark, however, that it was promptly rebuilt and is now better than ever. It’s the ideal spot to catch a variety of fish and the two-story observation deck offers 360-degree views of the ocean.
- Prince Resort at Cherry Grove Pier — Cherry Grove Beach has long been a popular vacation spot, so it’s hardly surprising that it’s home to a deluxe resort. Towering over the shore, this hotel is the most sought-after accommodation in North Myrtle Beach and offers excellent golf packages.
- Heritage Shores Nature Preserve — The beach isn’t the only place to reconnect with nature in this neighborhood. Cherry Grove Beach contains part of Heritage Shores Nature Preserve, a seven-acre park that features elevated boardwalks and observation decks. It’s especially famed for birdwatching, as blue herons, white ibis, and brown pelicans live here.
Cherry Grove Beach beckons
If this seaside locale is your kind of town, get in touch with Cooper Southern Properties by calling 828.217.5812 or by sending an email to marissabcooper(at)yahoo(dotted)com.
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.