North Myrtle Beach is home to just 15,000 residents, but it attracts countless visitors each year. Once you’ve experienced its stunning coast, warm weather, and friendly residents, however, it’s easy to understand why this city is an excellent place to live in.
NORTH MYRTLE BEACH REAL ESTATE
1,517 square feet
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
Why live in North Myrtle Beach?
Living in North Myrtle Beach means enjoying the vacation lifestyle each and every day. After all, it was recently cited by WalletHub as one of the top five best beach towns in the country. Below are just some of the perks of moving here:
- 24/7 beach lifestyle — Beachside living is the height of luxury and you can enjoy it to your heart’s content in North Myrtle Beach. After all, the city is part of the so-called Grand Strand, a 60-mile stretch of shoreline with excellent frontage of the Pacific Ocean. With easy access to the beach, you can enjoy a wealth of water-based activities that range from swimming, fishing, boating, jet skiing, and more.
- Golfer’s paradise— If the fairway is your happy place, North Myrtle Beach will surely delight you. The city sits at the heart of Carolina golf country and gives residents access to no less than 17 immaculately maintained courses that are as beautiful as they are challenging. These include the Pete Dye-designed course at Barefoot Resort and Golf, as well as Beachwood Golf Club, an 18-hole fairway that has hosted the Carolinas Open.
- Celebrate good taste — North Myrtle Beach’s well-heeled residents have refined tastes, which is why the city is home to many excellent restaurants. If you’re craving top-notch seafood, book a table at Flying Fish Public Market to savor the freshest catch while enjoying the waterfront view. For the finest steaks in the city, 21 Main’s 28-day dry-aged meats are the go-to choice for locals. The city has no shortage of excellent bars either, including Barefoot Landing and House of Blues.
Top attractions in North Myrtle Beach
The stunning beach may attract millions of visitors each year, but the fascinating attractions are worth falling in love with, too. If you’re visiting the area, be sure to check out these destinations:
- The Barefoot Queen— Riverboats are an icon of the American South and you can experience its splendor with The Barefoot Queen, an authentic 70-foot wooden riverboat that offers scenic tours of the area. Many people sign up for the dinner cruise, but there’s also a fully stocked bar and live entertainment on board. Even better, you can rent this riverboat for private events like birthday parties and wedding receptions.
- Duplin Winery — What better way to unwind than by enjoying a glass of fine wine? And at Duplin Winery, you can sample some of the best Muscadine wines in the country. You can also arrange for a wine tasting, which allows you to sample no less than 10 different vintages.
- Alabama Theater — One of the most famous entertainment venues on the Grand Strand, Alabama Theater is a can’t-miss attraction. It has served as a venue to just about everything, from music concerts, to comedy revues, to acrobatic performances, and even an elaborate Christmas show.
Want to call North Myrtle Beach home?
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.