If it’s quiet seaside living you’re after, Longs is an excellent choice. This community of 8,000 people is a thriving suburb that offers residents great amenities, a family-friendly environment, and easy access to all the Grand Strand’s attractions.
As you’ll discover in this community guide, Longs is a hidden gem that home buyers should not overlook.
LONGS REAL ESTATE
1,902 square feet
3 bedrooms / 2 bathrooms
Why live in Longs?
While more low-key than its neighboring towns and cities, Longs has plenty to boast about. Because in this fast-growing community, convenience and leisure go hand in hand.
- Amenities abound — Longs provides residents with plenty of opportunities to relax and unwind. Poplar Park, for instance, has an excellent playground and wide fields where you can hold outdoor gatherings. The neighborhood also has top-rated fairways such as The Long Bay Golf Club, Aberdeen Golf Club, and Crown Park Golf Club.
- Easy access to the Great Strand — Living in Longs means being in good company as it is close to many of South Carolina’s top cities. It’s only 14 miles away from North Myrtle Beach and 25 miles away from Myrtle Beach. As such, you can get access to all the attractions, restaurants, and experiences these popular beachside cities offer.
- Shop with ease — You won’t have to travel far to buy what you need thanks to Longs’ Pickwick Plaza. This shopping center features a well-stocked grocery store and market, along with various other specialty shops. It’s also home to restaurants, spas, and even a yoga studio.
Top attractions near Longs
While Longs itself is a peaceful suburban community, its proximity to great local attractions means you’ll never run out of exciting things to experience. Here are just a few of them:
- Have a blast in Myrtle Beach — There’s a world of entertainment waiting for you at Myrtle Beach. It’s a popular venue for all kinds of water activities, such as swimming, kayaking, and surfing. You can also visit the city’s iconic boardwalk, which has an impressive assortment of fun rides, top-notch restaurants, and boutique retail shops.
- Sip fine wine in Little River — Believe it or not, South Carolina has a proud tradition of winemaking and La Belle Amie Vineyard continues this heritage through its carefully crafted wines. Visitors come here both to see the picturesque scenery and to sample the world-class vintages it produces.
- Go fishing in Cherry Beach — This community in North Myrtle Beach boasts a fishing pier that’s popular with local anglers. Among the fish you can catch here are sea bass, king mackerel, and flounder. And if you’re lucky, you may even catch a prize-winning tiger shark!
With so much to discover and experience here, Longs has become one of the most in-demand communities along the Great Strand. If you want to own a home here, get in touch with our team by calling 828.217.5812 or by sending an email to marissabcooper(at)yahoo(dotted)com. We’ll be honored to help you find your dream house in South Carolina!
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.